Today, exercise become more and more popular among people and obviously, having six-pack and maintain good shape seems to be the most common trend for both men and women. Nowadays, woman’s lifestyle is likely to change very quickly. Workout trends is highly being paid attention to especially building a rock-hard six-pack.
However, to get a favourable outcome for example a perfect shape, strong muscles and good health , exercise commonly takes time and for this reason, young men and women give up quite often.
We should keep in mind that the abdominal area is the area where fat can easily be accumulated but it can be turned into muscles which known as six packs. So it is important for us to exercise and build "six pack" in a simple way within a limited time if you follow the instruction given in the article. This will allow you to reach the dream of having a six pack muscles faster.
1. Running: This exercise awaken the body to start sweating. You can start by standing up straight put your feet slightly apart. Then lift the right knee and left knee alternately unusually higher than regular running. Bend the elbows of the throw the arms down alternately for approximately 30 seconds.
2. Push-up: This deals with moving the upper body. It starts with lying face down with foot straight Then, gradually bend the elbow and slowly use the strenght from your hands and arms to push yourself up from the floor for 30 seconds continueously.
3. Rock climbing: This pose prepares the muscles for better flexibility. This starts from lying on thefloor facedown, strech the arms along the body and feet are kept straight. Push the foot straight up using the strenght from the toes. Bend the right leg to the chest and hold on until it feels a little pain, switch to the left knee and repeat the same pose continue for approximately 30 seconds.
4. Cycling posture: starting by lying on the floor with hands touching the neck and push the neck up. Stretch the toes of both feet off the ground slightly and then lift the left leg alternately up and down. Resume the posture for approximately 30 seconds.
5. Leg raise: start the posture by lying flat on the floor faceup with hands touching the back area of the neck, stretch your left foot forward while the left elbow reaching the right knee. Switch to the other side and continue to hold it for approximately 1-2 seconds.
6. Leg raises high : This starts from lying on the floor faceup with the knees up. Arms placed on sides of the body. Lift the hip up and slowly squeeze while the knees bent. This position works for the abdomen if you can continue it for approximately 30 seconds.
7. Sit and pull. Sit back straight on a chair and slightly lift the leg up with toes a little bit off the ground and hold for about 5 seconds
Trainer advises that it is very important to know your potential before exercise for example how hard we can do it or how long we can do it be. If you are really overweight and you have to start from streching and control eating habit. The trainer recommends yoga for beginers to strench their bodies and warm up heart beating and increase flexibility in muscles. They can do it with 300 minutes per week which is considered to be adequate for the beginers. After then the body will become stronger and need more exercise automatically. In addition, people who exercise need to understand that we cannot do all the posetures and should not be disencouraged. However, the abs workout should follow a body warmup and it should be done on a yoga mat to prevent backpain. Finally, if you ready to change yourselves, having sixpacks is not too far to reach.