Announced Rajamangala University of Technology Lanna Bidding for materials for teaching media. Chang Phuak District Chiang Mai One set of
Chiang Mai (3rd time)
Rajamangala University of Technology Lanna. The tender will be tendered by the electronic bidding method as follows:
Materials for teaching media. Chang Phuak District Chiang Mai Chiang Mai Province (3 times) 1 set
The bidder must have the following qualifications:
1. It is a profession of selling the parcel that tendered the purchase.
2. Not named in the official list of job losers. And have already circulated the name.
3. Not a mutual benefit to the other bidder submitting the proposal to Rajamangala University of Technology Lanna on the electronic auction announcement date. Or do not act as a barrier to fair competition in this electronic auction.
4. Not a privilege or immunity. Which may refuse to go to court. Unless the bidder's government has ordered a waiver of such immunity.
5. The bidder must not be the person who is evaluated by the bidder in a prohibited state to bid and not to sign a contract as prescribed by the CMA.
6. The person or entity that becomes party to the contract must not be a non-payee. Or show the account revenue receipt is not accurate in substance.
7. The person or entity that will enter into the contract with a government agency. Which has procured. With electronics (E-Government Procurement: e-GP) must be registered in the electronic system of the Comptroller General's Department at the Government Procurement Information Center website.
8. The parties must accept and pay by bank account. Except for each payment which is worth no more than Thirty thousand contract parties may pay in cash.
9. The University reserves the right to make a contract only when the University. Got a budget
Proposals and bids will be submitted electronically to the government procurement system on March 28, 2060, between 08:30 and 16:30.
Interested parties may obtain electronic bidding documents. By downloading the documents through the public procurement system electronically, from the publication date to before the bid date.
For more information, please visit the website. Www.rmutl.ac.th or www.gprocurement.go.th Or by phone 0-5392-1444 ext. 1320 on the official day and time.